We've talked about how tricky it is to find cool wedding swag in the current sea of screen-printed atrocities and calligraphy overload! If you're a bride or someone shopping for a bride, here's a baker's dozen worth of flare gals like us would actually wear...
1. Forever stamp: Love is forever and us brides have stamps on the brain.
2. Diamond: Because you know we still can't stop staring at the one on our finger.
3. Petit Fours: They're pink and cute and remind us of all the tasty wedding cake samples.
4. Mrs Ring: This simple signet is totally welcome to join our fancy finger party.
5. Perfume: A new way to test out our wedding scent before the big day.
6. Match Clutch: Perfect for all pre-wedding festivities and long after the big day.
7. Red rose: It says, "Please still surprise me with roses after you've locked this down."
8. Monogram: We're always looking for new ways to sport our soon-to-be monogram.
9. Girl: To wear in honor of our lovely girl gang who's agreed to stand with us and endure group emails.
10. Bubbly: Because all the champagne...all the time...before, during and after the wedding!
11. Pink Rose: To remind us of the gorgeous bouquets we chose after endless hours on Pinterest.
12. My Heart Belongs To: A mantra to repeat when planning gets tough—it's all that matters, after all!
13. Cry Baby: We already know we're going to sob our eyes out, might as well start owning it now.
No. 1 Stamp Pin | No. 2 White Diamond Pin | No. 3 Petit Four Pin | No. 4 Mrs Ring | No. 5 Perfume Pin