I'm making an effort to square away my Valentine's Day surprises now but I wanted to share a last-minute idea with you, incase you're like me and need a "little something" back-up plan that you can make in a pinch. Here's how you do it...
1. Buy store-bought brownies or make brownies from a mix, it takes 30 to 40 minutes.
(I love Betty Crocker—we actually just tested their Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownie Mix at work and it was insanely delicious. I was so surprised!)
2. Cut brownies into heart using a cookie cutter.
3. Cover the brownies with a thin layer of store-bought frosting to make a smooth surface.
4. Roll out 1 small piece colored fondant. Drape over brownie, smooth with your hands and cut away the excess (save and re-roll, if desired).
5. Put some store-bought frosting in a resealable plastic bag, snip 1 corner and pipe a sweet-sexy-saucy saying onto your heart.