Happy Monday morning, friends! I know, I'm right there with you. Figured this would be a good time to post about a little pick-me-up and I think I have just the thing...
As you may know, I've been contributing to Refinery29's food section and they just posted my 5 favorite Iced Coffee Hacks (read: time and stress saving tricks). I'm always looking for ways to streamline my coffee routine and these ideas have been my greatest successes so far:
- Make the perfect overnight cold brewed coffee
- DIY Mason Jar To-Go Cup in under 3 minutes (above) The secret is a hole punch!
- Vanilla Bean Milk Ice Cubes
- Up-Cycled Simple Syrup Dispenser
- Homemade Flavored Coffee Creamer
If you're interested, you can find all 5 tips, trick and recipes on Refinery29. Do you change up your coffee routine during the summer? I'd love to know. Oo! And keep an eye out for some weekend photos later this morning. I'd love to share, if you're interested! xo Erin
[Photograph by Alice Gao for Refinery29]